Thursday, October 3, 2013

Living It Out-Day 3-Only God

 






Living It Out....Curly Girl NEEDS grace and God is Sovereign, therefore, He knows.

 
Only God can mend a broken heart.
Only God can heal a leper.
Only God can perform miracles.
Only God can restore a marriage.
Only God can provide peace.
Only God can satisfy the deepest need.
Only God can raise the dead.
 
Some things in the Bible are a mystery they say, unexplainable, we won't know until we get to heaven.  Accept it by faith.
 
How is one brother loved, one hated?
Jacob I have loved, Esau I have hated.
Only God because He is Sovereign and because I don't know all things, I must leave it to a God who does.
This teaches me to trust.
 
Since a Sovereign God knows the heart of man, His decisions are based on
His foreknowledge.  After Esau sold his inheritance for a bowl of soup, when he wanted to receive the blessing, he was rejected.  He could bring about no change of mind, though he sought the blessing with tears.
 
Only God knows the heart of man.
He is Sovereign, I am not.
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment